Hampshire Life Landscape Painter of the Year 2016 competition
PUBLISHED: 10:39 22 November 2016 | UPDATED: 12:42 28 November 2016
In association with Paint Out.
Are you inspired by Hampshire’s bucolic beauties? Love to have a chance to show your work in a gallery? Enter Hampshire Life’s new competition to find the Landscape Painter of the Year 2016.
The competition is open to amateurs and professionals. Whether you have shown your work before or not - this is your chance to show your work in a professional gallery as well as win a cash prize of £250.
• An opportunity to exhibit at a local gallery alongside other finalists
• A feature in Hampshire Life on you and your work
• A first prize of £250
To enter send up to three images, including the title of each work, the medium and where it was painted and a brief biography of yourself to email@example.com.
Closing date is 30 December 2016.
Rules of the competition
• Open to residents of Hampshire
• Must be own work
• Must be a painting - can includes oils, acrylic and watercolour on canvas, paper or board.
• Must be new work (not previously shown or sold) and available for exhibition in Spring 2017
• Age limit – over 18
• The judges’ decision is final
• The finalists will be announced in the February issue of Hampshire Life
• Archant reserve the right to use images in future publicity.
• Number of entries limited to three works of art per person.
• All normal Archant competition terms and conditions apply.