- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: British
- Main Ingredient: Stilton
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 medium egg beaten
- 135g Stilton cheese
- 12 tsp Streamline Apricot Jam
- 25g chopped walnuts
Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas 6. Using a pastry cutter, cut bite sized disks (4cm wide) from the pastry and lay them onto a greased baking tray.
Pierce each disk a few times using a fork and brush with a little beaten egg. Top each with a slice of stilton, pressing it down in the middle a little. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
Take out of the oven and add about ¼ tsp of Streamline Apricot Jam to each canapé and a piece of chopped walnut. Return to the oven for 5 minutes until they’re browned. Allow to cool for a few minutes and serve warm or cold.
- Hampshire Instagrams of the week
- 8 of the best afternoon teas in Hampshire
- 20 amazing Hampshire wedding venues
- Hampshire Life February 2018 – Out in shops and to buy online
- The Secrets of Staying Young with Rosemary Conley
- How well do you know Hampshire? Try our quiz!
- Hampshire walk around Rockford and Ibsley
- What’s on in Basingstoke during 2018
- Lady Carnarvon on Downton Abbey, life at Highclere Castle and her blog
- Eating out in Hampshire - Best restaurants