- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: Other
- Main Ingredient: Gooseberry
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 125g ginger biscuits, crushed
35g unsalted butter, melted
300ml double cream
40g caster sugar
2 lemons, juiced and a little grated zest
300g Rachel’s Gooseberry Yogurt
A refreshing dessert using simple, minimal ingredients...
1.Mix the ginger biscuits with the melted butter and press into the ramekins. Place in the fridge for the base to set slightly for approximately 30 minutes.
2.Heat the cream and sugar to scalding point (not boiling point) in a small saucepan. Whisk in the lemon zest and juice and bring to the boil for 30 seconds, whisking all the time.
3.Remove from the heat and stir in the yogurt, leave to one side for the posset mixture to cool.
4.When cool, pour the mixture into the ramekins and return to the fridge to set for 2 hours.
5.Serve the posset chilled.
- 10 events and things to do in Hampshire - June 2017
- General election 2017 in Hampshire: Candidates and constituencies
- Hampshire Instagrams of the week
- Things to do in Hampshire this weekend
- Things to see and do in Whitchurch
- Hampshire walk through Royal Victoria Country Park
- How you can spend time in the Hampshire treetops
- Win tickets to Festival of Speed curtain raiser at the Hilton at the Ageas Bowl
- Hampshire Life magazine June 2017 – out in shops and to buy online
- Restoring the home of The Grange Opera Festival to its former glory