- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: Other
- Main Ingredient: Gooseberry
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 125g ginger biscuits, crushed
35g unsalted butter, melted
300ml double cream
40g caster sugar
2 lemons, juiced and a little grated zest
300g Rachel’s Gooseberry Yogurt
A refreshing dessert using simple, minimal ingredients...
1.Mix the ginger biscuits with the melted butter and press into the ramekins. Place in the fridge for the base to set slightly for approximately 30 minutes.
2.Heat the cream and sugar to scalding point (not boiling point) in a small saucepan. Whisk in the lemon zest and juice and bring to the boil for 30 seconds, whisking all the time.
3.Remove from the heat and stir in the yogurt, leave to one side for the posset mixture to cool.
4.When cool, pour the mixture into the ramekins and return to the fridge to set for 2 hours.
5.Serve the posset chilled.
- 5 spooky events in Hampshire for Halloween
- 8 of the best ways to enjoy autumn 2017 in Lyndhurst
- What it’s like to live in Winchester
- Hampshire Instagrams of the week
- Things to do in Hampshire this weekend
- The Hampshire shepherd hut and furniture business born out of adversity
- Kingsley Common artist Emma Dunbar
- Hampshire Life Food & Drink Awards 2017 - Finalists
- Hampshire walk around Bishop’s Waltham
- How the local community helped save Rum’s Eg gallery in Romsey