- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: British
- Main Ingredient: Carrots
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 400g Chantenay or baby carrots
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Streamline thin cut orange marmalade
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3-4 stalks thyme, leaves picked
- Salt and black pepper
Boil or steam the carrots until tender. Heat a frying pan and dry fry the cumin seeds for a moment or two until they become fragrant. Stir in the thin cut orange marmalade, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of water until the marmalade has melted into a glaze.
Drain the carrots and toss them in the glaze until they look glossy.
Sprinkle over the thyme leaves and season. Continue to toss until everything is well coated, then pour into a serving dish.
- Eating out in Hampshire - Best restaurants
- 10 of the best restaurants in Basingstoke
- Hampshire Instagrams of the week
- Hampshire Life June 2018 – Out in shops and to buy online
- Win a luxury weekend break for two at Taplow House Hotel
- Prettiest village in Hampshire: Vote for your favourite
- Hampshire walk around Preston Candover
- Stephen Davis on the story of Southsea Deckchairs
- Things to see and do in Alresford
- Things to do in Hampshire this weekend