- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: British
- Main Ingredient: Carrots
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 400g Chantenay or baby carrots
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Streamline thin cut orange marmalade
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3-4 stalks thyme, leaves picked
- Salt and black pepper
Boil or steam the carrots until tender. Heat a frying pan and dry fry the cumin seeds for a moment or two until they become fragrant. Stir in the thin cut orange marmalade, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of water until the marmalade has melted into a glaze.
Drain the carrots and toss them in the glaze until they look glossy.
Sprinkle over the thyme leaves and season. Continue to toss until everything is well coated, then pour into a serving dish.
- Hampshire Instagrams of the week
- 8 of the best afternoon teas in Hampshire
- 20 amazing Hampshire wedding venues
- Hampshire Life February 2018 – Out in shops and to buy online
- The Secrets of Staying Young with Rosemary Conley
- How well do you know Hampshire? Try our quiz!
- Hampshire walk around Rockford and Ibsley
- What’s on in Basingstoke during 2018
- Lady Carnarvon on Downton Abbey, life at Highclere Castle and her blog
- Eating out in Hampshire - Best restaurants