- Cooking Time: 30 - 60 mins
- Cuisine: Other
- Main Ingredient: Raspberry
- Preparation Time: 30 - 60 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 3 large eggs, separated
175g caster sugar
275ml whipping cream
200g Rachel’s low fat raspberry yogurt
Icing sugar, to dust
Crisp meringue, topped with luscious raspberry yogurt cream and decorated with fresh raspberries.
1.Pre-heat oven to 140°c/300°F/Gas Mark
2. Line a baking tray with greaseproof or parchment paper. .Take a clean bowl and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks, you should be able to lift the bowl upside down without the whites sliding.
3.Gradually add the sugar, continuing to whisk.
4.Spoon the meringue in blobs onto the prepared baking tray.
5.Place the tray into the oven and bake for approximately 40 minutes to 1 hour. If you can, leave the meringues in the oven overnight to completely dry out.
6.Whip the cream with the yogurt and place on top of the meringues, decorate with fresh raspberries and add a light dusting of icing sugar. Serve immediately.
- 5 spooky events in Hampshire for Halloween
- 8 of the best ways to enjoy autumn 2017 in Lyndhurst
- What it’s like to live in Winchester
- Hampshire Instagrams of the week
- Things to do in Hampshire this weekend
- The Hampshire shepherd hut and furniture business born out of adversity
- Kingsley Common artist Emma Dunbar
- Hampshire Life Food & Drink Awards 2017 - Finalists
- Hampshire walk around Bishop’s Waltham
- How the local community helped save Rum’s Eg gallery in Romsey