Xanthe Clay's Radish and Pea salad - Recipe
Tue Jul 17 14:15:33 BST 2012
- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: Other
- Main Ingredient: Radish
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 3
- 1 teacupful of fresh peas
10 radishes, thinly sliced
1 spring onion, thinly sliced
3 tbsp crème fraiche milk
A punnet of cressblack pepper
This is such a simple, fresh and seasonal salad, perfect as a side dish, a quick healthy snack or a light meal in its own right. It's so healthy but looks so good, you'll be inspiring all your guests to re-create this one at home. Serves 2-3...
This is such a simple, fresh and seasonal salad, perfect as a side dish, a quick healthy snack or a light meal in its own right. It’s so healthy but looks so good, you’ll be inspiring all your guests to re-create this one at home.
Lightly cook the peas in boiling water, then drain and cool under the tap.
Scatter them over a plate with the thinly sliced radishes and spring onion.
Thin the crème fraiche to single cream consistency with a little milk and trickle it over the salad.
Snip over the cress and season with freshly ground black pepper and serve.
- 5 spooky events in Hampshire for Halloween
- 8 of the best ways to enjoy autumn 2017 in Lyndhurst
- What it’s like to live in Winchester
- Hampshire Instagrams of the week
- Things to do in Hampshire this weekend
- The Hampshire shepherd hut and furniture business born out of adversity
- Kingsley Common artist Emma Dunbar
- Hampshire Life Food & Drink Awards 2017 - Finalists
- Hampshire walk around Bishop’s Waltham
- How the local community helped save Rum’s Eg gallery in Romsey