Hampshire Life magazine April 2017 – out in shops and to buy online
This edition of Hampshire Life features all the local ingredients to make this month special
20 dogs that love Hampshire as much as you do
It’s safe to say we all love Hampshire and everything it has to offer. The same certainly goes for our canine friends too...
Dan Snow on his love for Hampshire, a passion for history and his latest book
Historian, keen rower, family man and lover of all things Hampshire, Dan Snow’s life is anything but dull. His TV work has brought history to a new audience and his latest book is another fascinating glimpse into our past, as he tells Bernard Bale
- Dave Henson on losing both legs, staying positive and running his way to a Paralympic medal
- Quiz - How well do you know Hampshire?
- 13 events and things to do in Hampshire - April 2017
- Eating out in Hampshire - Best restaurants
- Hampshire Instagrams of the week
- Things to do in Hampshire this weekend
- Things to see and do in Hamble
- Discoveries hidden within the unlikeliest of Southsea buildings
- Do we really need another new mini-town in Hampshire?
- Gareth Jones at the Odiham Cake Company