Hampshire Life magazine August 2017 – out in shops and to buy online
PUBLISHED: 10:34 19 July 2017 | UPDATED: 10:34 19 July 2017
This edition of Hampshire Life features all the local ingredients to make this month special
BUY online at www.buyamag.co.uk/Hampshire
SUBSCRIBE online at www.subscriptionsave.co.uk/Hampshire
Highlights of this month’s Hampshire Life magazine include:
• Hampshire Life Food & Drink Awards 2017 - Voting open
• 10 events and things to do across Hampshire this month
• Roger Black tells his story and life after athletics
• Things to do on a summer day out in Emsworth
• The royally appointed company bringing a refreshing change to our drinking habits
• Best places for a staycation in Hampshire
• Wildlife parks and zoos to visit this summer
• What it’s like in the village of Minstead
• Things to see and do in Farnborough
• Hampshire walk along the Basingstoke Canal
• Where to see seals in the Solent
• Photos from the latest social events
• Meeting those taking part in Hampshire Open Studios
• What it’s like to live on the Hampshire South Downs
• Plus more property, style, fashion, food and gardening news/views
Each month we love to see reader’s photos. Upload your #HampshireSnaps to www.hampshire-life.co.uk/photos, share them on Facebook, or tweet them to us @hampshirelife. You may see your photo in the next edition of Hampshire Life!
• Things to do this weekend in Hampshire - Great things to do in Hampshire this weekend: art exhibitions, walks, concerts, theatre, places to visit and other events and ideas.
• Eating out - best restaurants - Whether you’re looking for fine dining, pub food, a romantic meal for 2 or a taste of something from further afield, eating out in Hampshire really has something for everyone. Here’s our guide to the best local restaurants and pubs.