Hampshire Life magazine October 2017 – out in shops and to buy online
PUBLISHED: 15:27 20 September 2017 | UPDATED: 15:27 20 September 2017
This edition of Hampshire Life features all the local ingredients to make this month special
BUY online at www.buyamag.co.uk/Hampshire
SUBSCRIBE online at www.subscriptionsave.co.uk/Hampshire
Highlights of this month’s Hampshire Life magazine include:
• 10 events and things to do across the county this month
• The two siblings attempting to row across the Atlantic
• Things to see and do in Lyndhurst
• The story of Enham Alamein near Andover
• A look back at the Great Storm
• Things to do in the woodland of Hampshire
• What’s on offer in the village of West End
• Things to see and do in Petersfield
• Hampshire walk around Pamber Forest
• How ravens are making a comeback in Hampshire
• Food and drink on offer in Hampshire this autumn
• News reporter turned artist Caroline Hall
• What it’s like to live in Southampton
• Plus more property, fashion, style and gardening news/views
Each month we love to see reader’s photos. Upload your #HampshireSnaps to www.hampshire-life.co.uk/photos, share them on Facebook, or tweet them to us @hampshirelife. You may see your photo in the next edition of Hampshire Life!
• Things to do this weekend in Hampshire - Great things to do in Hampshire this weekend: art exhibitions, walks, concerts, theatre, places to visit and other events and ideas.
• Eating out - best restaurants - Whether you’re looking for fine dining, pub food, a romantic meal for 2 or a taste of something from further afield, eating out in Hampshire really has something for everyone. Here’s our guide to the best local restaurants and pubs.