Hampshire Life magazine March 2017 – out in shops and to buy online
15:05 15 February 2017
This edition of Hampshire Life features all the local ingredients to make this month special
BUY online at www.buyamag.co.uk/Hampshire
SUBSCRIBE online at www.subscriptionsave.co.uk/Hampshire
Highlights of this month’s Hampshire Life magazine include:
• 10 events and things to do across Hampshire this month
• Why Winchester is the place to be this springtime
• Hidden surprises to find in Southsea
• Dave Henson on his journey from Afghanistan to Olympic glory
• Cycling events coming up in the county this year
• Things to do in Hamble
• What’s on offer in the village of Burley
• The Hampshire team hiking across the Lake District in aid of injured veterans
• Visiting a rare breed of sheep in the New Forest
• Hampshire walk around Frogham
• Chef of the Year Andrew Du Bourg on family, mistakes and Michelin stardom
• Meeting the Hampshire Life Landscape Painter of the Year winner
• The Hampshire resident who got his hearing back after a lifetime of being deaf
• What it’s like to live in Locks Heath, Sarisbury Green and Whiteley
• Plus more property, gardening, fashion, style and health news/views
Each month we love to see reader’s photos. Upload your #HampshireSnaps to www.hampshire-life.co.uk/photos, share them on Facebook, or tweet them to us @hampshirelife. You may see your photo in the next edition of Hampshire Life!
• Things to do this weekend in Hampshire - Great things to do in Hampshire this weekend: art exhibitions, walks, concerts, theatre, places to visit and other events and ideas.
• Eating out - best restaurants - Whether you’re looking for fine dining, pub food, a romantic meal for 2 or a taste of something from further afield, eating out in Hampshire really has something for everyone. Here’s our guide to the best local restaurants and pubs.