If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- Hampshire Life November 2018 – Out in shops and to buy online
- What it's like to live in Petersfield
- Bonfire events and firework displays in Hampshire
- Why Hampshire’s community shops are thriving
- The story behind Hampshire’s blue plaques
- Things to do in Hampshire this weekend
- Win a family ticket to the opening night of Christmas at Beaulieu
- Hampshire Instagrams of the week
- 8 spooky events in Hampshire for Halloween
- 8 things you didn’t know about the village of Liss