RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Hampshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Hampshire’s best gin makers and shakers
- Leading ladies of Hampshire - 2017
- 10 events and things to do in Hampshire - March 2017
- Hampshire Instagrams of the week
- Jane Austen statue in Basingstoke marking the 200th anniversary of her death
- Things to do in Hampshire this weekend
- Eating out in Hampshire - best restaurants
- 6 great reasons to visit Southampton in 2017
- Things to see and do in Odiham
- 8 of the best afternoon teas in Hampshire