RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Hampshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Hampshire Instagrams of the week
- 8 of the best afternoon teas in Hampshire
- 20 amazing Hampshire wedding venues
- Hampshire Life February 2018 – Out in shops and to buy online
- The Secrets of Staying Young with Rosemary Conley
- How well do you know Hampshire? Try our quiz!
- Hampshire walk around Rockford and Ibsley
- What’s on in Basingstoke during 2018
- Lady Carnarvon on Downton Abbey, life at Highclere Castle and her blog
- Eating out in Hampshire - Best restaurants