RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Hampshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Beatons Tearoom in Petersfield: Review
- 14 photos of bluebell season in Hampshire and where to see them
- Hampshire Life May 2018 – Out in shops and to buy online
- 22 reasons the New Forest might just be the best National Park
- Meeting the artists of Stockbridge
- The story behind the Golden Gallopers carousel
- Things to do in Hampshire this weekend
- Eating out in Hampshire - Best restaurants
- Hampshire Instagrams of the week
- 5 of the best places for open water swimming in Hampshire