RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Hampshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Hampshire Instagrams of the week
- What celebrities love most about Hampshire
- Hampshire Life magazine July 2017 – out in shops and to buy online
- Eating out in Hampshire - Best restaurants
- An A to Z guide of Hampshire
- Things to see and do in Fordingbridge
- Formation of the Women’s Royal Naval Service: 100 years on
- Things to do in Hampshire this weekend
- Win two tickets to a screening at Rick Stein’s Sunset Cinema
- What’s on offer in the village of Lyndhurst