Hampshire Life subscriptions
Hampshire has everything – unspoilt beaches, rolling countryside, ancient forests and picture postcard villages. Life in the county is rich and diverse, from farming and fisheries to sailing and shopping. Hampshire Life magazine reflects living in this vibrant part of England and offers readers a mix of features to inspire, educate and entertain.
Since its conception in 1999, Hampshire Life has undergone a complete transformation both in its editorial content and design to meet the changing face of the county and our readership. Working alongside influential groups such as Hampshire Fare, the magazine now actively promotes local producers of food, drink and crafts across the county and the success of the Hampshire Life Food Awards has meant they are now about to be held for a fifth year.
Keeping content local is at the forefront of what Hampshire Life strives to achieve each month. Focussing on local people, local businesses and local life is what makes Hampshire Life a must-read magazine for those living throughout the county.
Treat yourself or a loved one to a Hampshire Life subscription. Subscribe today and enjoy 6 issues for just £6 by Direct Debit. Plus we’ll deliver it FREE to the door every month.*
Take 50 issues of Hampshire Life with you wherever you go! Our digital subscription service lets you read Hampshire Life on your phone or tablet using our great new app, as well as reading online on your computer/laptop at home. With a huge 50 issue archive you’ll find hundreds of informative guides and articles and you can search for specific topics to quickly find what you’re after.
Hampshire Life is also available in digital only format! So if you’d prefer to read it on your PC, Laptop or Tablet** you can purchase a 12 month digital subscription from just £19.99 by credit/debit card.
*FREE delivery is for UK only customers. **You can also access your digital subscription via the magazine App on the iTunes and Google Play stores.
- Hampshire Instagrams of the week
- Jane Austen statue in Basingstoke marking the 200th anniversary of her death
- 10 events and things to do in Hampshire - March 2017
- Things to do in Hampshire this weekend
- Eating out in Hampshire - best restaurants
- 6 great reasons to visit Southampton in 2017
- Things to see and do in Odiham
- 8 of the best afternoon teas in Hampshire
- Chris van Schaick: I don’t like the way restaurants and supermarkets describe food
- Hampshire Life magazine March 2017 – out in shops and to buy online