Hampshire is a fantastic place to live, work and play…and no-one serves the county with more passion and dedication than Hampshire Life.
Our gorgeous glossy magazine is seen in all the right places, appealing to a discerning, highly affluent audience.
Read our media packs...
Browse our advertiser information and find out how we can help your business increase awareness, drive more sales and be more successful.
Talk to our friendly team...
National & Agency Salesphone: 0207 583 2100
"We have advertised within Hampshire Life for the past two years as we feel it portrays the same quality and style as we strive to achieve in our kitchens."
"I just love the pictures and the articles in Cheshire Life. I keep it on the kitchen table and dive in whenever I can."
Maureen Kelly, Great sankey
Archant Websiteweb: www.archant.co.uk
Berkshire & Buckinghamshire Lifeweb: berksandbucks.greatbritishlife.co.uk
Kent Lifeweb: www.kent-life.co.uk
Great British Lifeweb: greatbritishlife.co.uk
- Hampshire Instagrams of the week
- Jane Austen statue in Basingstoke marking the 200th anniversary of her death
- 10 events and things to do in Hampshire - March 2017
- Things to do in Hampshire this weekend
- Eating out in Hampshire - best restaurants
- 6 great reasons to visit Southampton in 2017
- Things to see and do in Odiham
- 8 of the best afternoon teas in Hampshire
- Chris van Schaick: I don’t like the way restaurants and supermarkets describe food
- Hampshire Life magazine March 2017 – out in shops and to buy online