WIN two tickets to the The Photography Show and The Video Show
PUBLISHED: 16:15 31 January 2019 | UPDATED: 18:06 31 January 2019
To celebrate the launch of The Video Show, which will be co-located with The Photography Show (16-19 March, NEC Birmingham), we’re giving away a pair of entry tickets to five lucky winners
This is an unmissable event for anyone who is passionate about photography and moving image, whether you’re a pro or an enthusiast. The two shows (accessible with one ticket) will offer all the latest kit and inspiration that any aspiring or established photographer or filmmaker could wish for.
Visitors can expect to learn new techniques, get involved with inspiring live demos and hear from the legends of image-making such as Pete Souza, Martin Parr, Gordan Buchanan and Lindsay Adler.
Whether you’re just starting to get the image-making bug or you’re a seasoned pro, The Photography Show, co-located with The Video Show, (16-19 March at the NEC Birmingham) can offer everything you could possibly need to take the next step.
Browse and buy the latest kit from hundreds of brands, come along to talks that will provide a wealth of inspiration, whatever your level and practise the skills you’ve learned there and then. The show’s accessible to all (families welcome) and there’s something on offer for everyone passionate about photography and moving image.
Other highlights across the shows include:
• The Great Outdoors Stage: Immersion into landscape, wildlife and nature with tips on a range of techniques, from setting up dramatic time lapse, to the tech and skills needed for macro shots.
• Photo Live and Video Live Stages: Exciting, (sometimes explosive!) practical demos focusing on the essentials for lighting and flash use, shooting movement, creative portraits and storytelling, plus much more.
• Wedding & Portrait Stage: A variety of sessions including how to tackle the extreme UK weather on someone’s special day to capturing the essence of emotion in a family portrait.
• In Motion and Behind the Lens Theatres: Produce engaging photography and video content, refine your technique and embrace your creativity.
• Beginners’ and Pro Masterclasses: In-depth sessions to guide those at the beginning of their moving image journey with the basics, and support professionals in need of business knowledge and direction.
Thousands of photography and filmmaking lovers and professionals come along each year, you won’t want to miss out! For more information on the show, visit this link.