Naan bread pizza recipe
PUBLISHED: 10:07 26 January 2015 | UPDATED: 12:24 25 March 2015
As featured in our January 2015 issue on the opening food and drink page
Ingredients - Serves 4
• 2 plain naan bread
• 2 tbsp chopped, flatleaf parsley
• 1 tbsp capers, roughly chopped
• 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 180g pack Sweet Chilli Beetroot, cut into wedges
• 55g pepperoni
• 1 x 125g ball mozzarella, torn into pieces
• Freshly ground black pepper
• Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C/gas 7
• Arrange the naan on a baking sheet.
• In a small bowl, mix together the parsley, capers, garlic and oil, then divide between the naan and spread all over with the back of a spoon.
• Top each naan evenly with the beetroot, pepperoni, and mozzarella. Grind over a little black pepper and bake in the hot oven for 10-12 minutes until the naan is crisp and the cheese is melted.
• Serve immediately.