A message from Hampshire Life acting editor Duncan Hall: We’re #ThereWithYou
For however long this current situation lasts we want to assure our readers and followers that we will strive to bring you the best of Hampshire and our county’s amazing community spirit.
Hampshire - still open for business
We’re compiling a guide to the businesses that still need your custom to survive, the companies introducing special schemes to help people in the community, services that will help you adjust to working from home or being isolated from others.
- Ideas for creating vignettes in your own garden from some of Hampshire’s top gardeners
- WIN STUNNING SWIMWEAR WORTH £400
- Artist profile - Heather Bowring
- Hampshire walk - Alresford and the River Alre
- 10 things you didn’t know about Sutton Scotney
- Could you be the World’s Watercress Eating Champion?
- A local’s guide to Yateley
- WIN a hamper of gin from Sky Wave Gin worth £175
- Beth O’Leary on writing The Switch, the follow-up to The Flatshare best-seller
- Artist profile - James Murray