A message from Hampshire Life acting editor Duncan Hall: We’re #ThereWithYou
For however long this current situation lasts we want to assure our readers and followers that we will strive to bring you the best of Hampshire and our county’s amazing community spirit.
Hampshire - still open for business
We’re compiling a guide to the businesses that still need your custom to survive, the companies introducing special schemes to help people in the community, services that will help you adjust to working from home or being isolated from others.
- A message from Hampshire Life acting editor Duncan Hall: We’re #ThereWithYou
- A local’s guide to Southsea
- 5 free children’s audiobooks inspired by the British countryside
- Why owning a dog is beneficial to your wellbeing
- 5 of the best April walks in Hampshire
- WIN a two-night country pub break in Surrey and Hampshire
- Things to do in the garden during self-isolation
- WIN £500 holiday voucher and a gin gift set!
- Can meditation help you get through the lockdown?
- Exploring the Japanese themed Little Croft garden in Fleet