If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via email@example.com.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- Jane Devonshire discusses her new found career
- 8 of the best dog-friendly pubs in Hampshire
- Things to do in Chawton and facts you might not know
- Hampshire Life March 2019 – Out in shops and to buy online
- 4 of the best cocktail bars in Southampton
- An A to Z guide of everything amazing in Hampshire
- What it’s like to live in Portsmouth
- Things to do in Hampshire this weekend
- Right at Home: Why these home care services stand out and symptoms to look out for
- 10 places to propose or pledge your love in Hampshire this Valentine's Day