RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Hampshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Win a London weekend stay at The Kensington
- Route for an Isle of Wight walk near Godshill
- The story behind five local legends in Hampshire
- Where to go for a stroll in Hampshire
- Some of the best restaurants and pubs in Hampshire
- What’s on this weekend in Hampshire
- Davina McCall and her support for Action Medical Research
- Jody Scheckter and his Laverstoke Park Farm
- What’s on this November in Hampshire
- Here’s what it’s like to live in Winchester