RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Hampshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- WIN STUNNING SWIMWEAR WORTH £400
- Artist profile - Heather Bowring
- Hampshire walk - Alresford and the River Alre
- 10 things you didn’t know about Sutton Scotney
- Could you be the World’s Watercress Eating Champion?
- A local’s guide to Yateley
- WIN a hamper of gin from Sky Wave Gin worth £175
- Beth O’Leary on writing The Switch, the follow-up to The Flatshare best-seller
- Artist profile - James Murray
- Florence Nightingale’s Hampshire links