RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Hampshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- 5 things to do in Hampshire this weekend
- Why did Tracy Edwards MBE become the first woman to win Yachtsman of the Year?
- Win a hamper with five of Harrogate’s award-winning Slingsby Gins
- Hampshire’s newest vineyard releases its first wines
- Review: Beaulieu Hair and Beauty reveal their brand new salon
- Mushroom foraging in the New Forest
- Route for an Isle of Wight walk at Niton
- 10 of the best beaches in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight
- Win a Vispring Bed worth £2300
- 7 top events for Hampshire’s Heritage Open Days