RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Hampshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- 7 of the best afternoon teas in Hampshire
- The best routes for a winter walk in Hampshire
- Things to do in Hampshire this weekend
- Win a gin-making experience for two
- Details on this state of the art verruca treatment in Hampshire
- Things to do in Hampshire this December
- The role of Hampshire during World War One and the sacrifices made
- The ultimate Hampshire walking guide
- Eating out in Hampshire - Best restaurants
- Hampshire celebrities share their Christmas memories in the county