RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Hampshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Southampton’s NST City and the impact it is having on the city
- Things to do in Hampshire this weekend
- Jane Devonshire discusses her new found career
- 8 of the best dog-friendly pubs in Hampshire
- Things to do in Chawton and facts you might not know
- Hampshire Life March 2019 – Out in shops and to buy online
- 4 of the best cocktail bars in Southampton
- An A to Z guide of everything amazing in Hampshire
- What it’s like to live in Portsmouth
- Right at Home: Why these home care services stand out and symptoms to look out for