RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Hampshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Hampshire boxer Ebonie Jones and her Olympic dreams
- Things to do in Hampshire this weekend
- Here’s what it’s like to live along the New Forest Coast
- How Daisy Rogers is bringing art to the community
- WIN a lambswool throw worth £200 from the Cornish Bed Company
- Some of the best restaurants and pubs in Hampshire
- Route for a Hampshire walk around Old Winchester Hill
- Cat Hadler on her countryside ranger role at the National Trust
- Where to go for a stroll in Hampshire
- 10 interesting photos of Hampshire from the air