RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Hampshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Use our interactive map to find every Hampshire restaurant taking part in the Eat Out to Help Out scheme
- Exploring the lost world of the lighthousekeeper
- Interview: Mary Montagu-Scott
- 10 things you didn’t know about Eversley
- 13 restaurants where you can ‘Eat out to Help out’ in Hampshire
- Exploring Hampshire’s selection of magnificent marinas
- Channel Islands airline plans to restore lost FlyBe routes at Southampton Airport
- Win a luxury cream tea hamper for two with Rodda’s worth £100
- New products from Childs Farm creator Joanna Jensen
- Property: Peek inside this unusual art inspired New Forest home