RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Hampshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- 5 things to do in Hampshire this week: Spots for a coastal walk
- 5 of the best January walks in Hampshire
- Where are the best places to see snowdrops in Hampshire
- The best routes for a winter walk in Hampshire
- 21 castles to visit in Hampshire
- 7 great walks on the Isle of Wight
- 10 areas of Hampshire woodland to enjoy a walk or cycle
- WATCH: 16 retro videos looking back at Hampshire’s times gone by
- 21 films you might not know were made in Hampshire
- 10 of the best beaches in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight