22 reasons the New Forest might just be the best National Park
PUBLISHED: 11:49 15 January 2019
Ponies, beautiful walks and stunning villages. Those are just some of the reasons we all love the New Forest...
1. The colours on show are simply beautiful
2. The locals are so welcoming
3. The wildlife likes to pose...
4. ... and photobomb
5. The sunrises can be pretty spectacular
6. People often forget about the beautiful New Forest coastline
7. You just wait until the sun comes out
8. Frosty mornings have never looked this good
9. It’s a great place to walk the dog
10. Fancy a game of hide and seek?
11. This is your average view
12. The hitchhikers are friendly
13. A sunset on the coast can be awe-inspiring
14. It’s a place where all species get along
15. This is the New Forest equivalent of an evening drive
16. Back to that amazing coastline
17. Did someone say bike ride?
18. The wildlife can lighten up any gloomy day
19. Rush hour is certainly bearable
20. Get your ID ready for the doorman...
21. Your lunch is sorted here in the New Forest
22. We’ve actually run out of adjectives to describe this place. What are you waiting for? Come and pay this beautiful part of the world a visit...
Enjoy this feature? Take a look at this...
• 10 of the best restaurants in Basingstoke - There are some fantastic restaurants and pubs in Basingstoke serving up food from around the world. We round up some of the best…